Games] - "is dedicated to providing Linux users
with the best Linux games at the lowest prices".
- ist eine deutschsprachige Spieleseite fuer Linuxer.
Games] - "Even Penguins Want To Have Fun".
- "your linux gaming resource".
- Linux Game Development Center. "Your Best Resource For Linux Game
KDE Games Center] - contains information on games
and games developing under KDE.
- is a free Lemmings clone for GNU/Linux.
- is a program allows you to play go with gnugo on your computer or
with other players on the internet.
Block Game] - is an OpenGL Accelerated Tetris-Style
Alliance 2] - Strategiespiel.
- arcade style game.
- is a free flight simulator project. It is being developed through the
gracious contributions of source code and spare time by many talented
people from around the globe.
- is a free car simulation project (for non-commercial use), using
professional car physics papers to achieve a realistic feeling. Cars,
tracks and such can be created relatively easy.
Racer] - lets you take on the role of Tux the Linux
Penguin as he races down steep, snow-covered mountains.
- you can race computer-controlled players, collect powerups, eat
herring and so on.
the Linux Penguin] - OpenSource game starring your
Favorite Hero: Tux, the Linux Penguin.
- is a 3D racing cars simulator using OpenGL.
Jay Peak] - is a simulation of snowboarding at the
Jay Peak resort in New Hampshire.
- Multiplayer action for up to six people. Play with friends across the
net, or on the same computer.
- Special Agent Hopkins has just been put on the biggest case of his
life: find and kill Bernie Berkson, the most vicious and dangerous
criminal in years.
- is a free, expandable, portable, multi-theme Open Source 3D-Space
Fight Simulator in the traditions of games like "Harmless", "Axe-Wing
vs. Thai-Fighter" or "Bow Captain Unforeseen".
- is a free clone of the popular "Puzzle Bobble" game, written in perl
and using SDL.
Tournament] - "is the most complete first-person
- is an extensible space simulation game set in a dynamic universe. It
is set in the distant future where four factions battle for control of
known space. You start off with a small ship and you can go wherever
you want from there. Eventually you will be able to interact with
hundreds of other players on-line in the multi-player version.
- is the culmination of years of work by various people and projects on
the Doom source code. This page guides you through the first steps of
getting PrBoom, namely downloading the right PrBoom package for your
system, and getting the necessary libraries.
- 3D Shooter.
- for GNU/Linux client and server.
is a programming game, in which robots controlled by programs are
fighting each other.
Control 2] - "The Ur-Quan Masters" - a space
odyssey encompassing the realms of science-fiction and role-playing.
for Linux] - Quake Files, QuakeWorld Files, Quake2
Files and Quake III Arena Files - These are the files you will need for
quake (along with a copy of all the pak files).
- is a multiplayer strategy game, released under the GNU General Public
License. It is generally comparable with Civilization II, published by
- is a very polished breakout game with nice graphics, effects and
sound. It comes with an integrated, full- featured level editor. You
can play with others via internet or LAN.
- Similar to old games like Bomberman or Dynablaster, Kamikaze provides
a lot of action: Your task is to position bombs so that your enemies
are hit, while you better stay out of their range.
of Elysium] - is a fantasy game where you and your
friends take control of a powerful warlord or wizard and struggle for
total control of the continent.
Priests Prophets & Pretenders] - is a turn
based fantasy game in which you take the role of a pretending god.
- is a free OpenGL-billard game for Linux with realistic physics,
AI-player and many gametypes like pool carambol or snooker.
- The objective of the PlaneShift Team is to create a virtual fantasy
world in which a player can start as a peasant in search of fame and
become an hero.